Newcomer to the Bachido community

Hello, everyone.
I am Itashami, the newcomer to the Bachido community. I am a amateur shamisen player, and like to play Japanese popular songs on the Tsugaru-shamisen. I also post shamisen videos on Youtube(https://www.youtube.com/user/itashami/videos).
Usually I just practice the shamisen alone at home. Now I would like to get acquainted with shamisen players all around the world. I would be so glad if I could have some talk or discussion on shamisen with bachido forum members.

Cancel
Hiding 14 posts. Click to show.

Private messages will appear in your inbox on the top right corner right beside your user name. But to send Sakura a pm,you need to click on her user ID. You will be brought into her profile whereby you can Sene her a private message. Sakura is having some problems sending private messages

Cancel

Thanks for your instructions! I thought that my account is refusing her private messages and I have to change settings. Now I understand! So it's OK if I send her a message at first.

Cancel

Hi Jun! Welcome to Bachido! I'm glad you joined the community!! :-)

Oh! I'll be in Japan (mostly Tokyo) in this October. Maybe we should make some fun videos together! :) I'll find something to hide my face with too!

Cancel

That's so fantastic!! I really hope to play the shamisen together. But I suppose you don't have to hide your face haha.

Cancel

Oh, we should both hide our face for symmetry! :)

Cancel
to write a reply.